CLUB MEETING: September 4 (Thu)
@7:30 pm at 155 Parish Rd
2014/2015 Ski Season Opening: Nov 22
School has started, the weather is beautiful and turning cooler, and we're getting ready for fall and another great ski season!
Our 2014/2015 programs have been posted -- and, it's all about the fun of skiing with friends and families, apres-ski, and hot tubs! There is something for every ability from beginner to experts! If you haven't, JOIN NOW with our $70 membership for 2014/2015!
Launched in January 2013, our group is a member of the CT Ski Council which gives us additional access to fantastic ski programs available at almost any major resort in the US and many resorts in Europe. We also have access to lift ticket discounts up to 50% and will show you how 5th graders can ski free in Vermont!
2014-2015 Event Schedule:
- Kids' Day @Butternut: December 20th (Sat)
- Copper Mountain Trip (CO): President's Week (~Feb 14 to ~21)
- On Snow Carnival @Okemo: March 6-8 featuring racing (all levels) and other family friendly events
- End of Season Trip (@Sugarbush): March 27-29
Members are ski families and ski enthusiasts that enjoy many of the trails and slopes across New England.
The New Canaan Ski Club is for families that enjoy the social experience of skiing.
Kids love skiing with other kids...and their parents too!
2014/15 Ski Events Posted!
Kids' Skiing? Okemo? Colorado? Sugarbush? Apres-Ski? Racing? Please visit the 2014/2015 Trips & Events page for full details and how to participate. NCSC activities are only available to its ...
Posted Jun 3, 2014, 12:17 PM by Oli Olafsson
Renew Your 2014/2015 Membership Now!
NC Ski Club membership renewals are happening now. Please visit our registration page to complete the registration and payment to receive upcoming news on winter programs! NC Ski Club events ...
Posted Jun 3, 2014, 12:14 PM by Oli Olafsson
April 2014 News
April 13th marks the end of the season for many of the VT Ski Resorts. Jay Peak, Sugarbush, and Sugarloaf (ME) will remain open.The club is actively planning for ...
Posted Apr 8, 2014, 7:43 AM by Oli Olafsson
February 2014 News
We are in the middle of ski season (but only 66 days remaining until the season ends) and the snow is rolling in across New England! Here is what's ...
Posted Feb 10, 2014, 7:12 PM by Oli Olafsson
January 2014 News
- The warm weather in late December and the recent rain affected most VT ski resorts. But, most of the snow reports do seem to convince you that the combined effect ...
Posted Jan 14, 2014, 5:46 AM by Oli Olafsson
December 2013 News
- Ski season is officially underway with more acreage open this early at the VT ski resorts than people remember in recent years. Significant snowmaking improvements and guns have been added ...
Posted Dec 3, 2013, 5:50 AM by Oli Olafsson